Saturday, November 1, 2014

CONFESSIONS OF A MOM

Boy, I feel like the holiday season has been going on forever and it’s just begun. I’ve had many things running through my head this week so this post will probably be pretty scattered. Then again, I’m pretty scattered now myself. :)

I can’t believe how fast Bear is growing. It’s fun to see Tigger and Bear interact. Bear’s been talking up a storm but is still having issues sleeping at night. He’s a great baby though. I couldn’t ask for three better boys.

It feels like there are more and more people that I know who are having babies return home early on in life. It’s that or I’m becoming more aware and sensitive to that type of thing. It’s probably more the later but it’s amazing how much of that is around. My testimony of how precious life is and what a miracle we’re all here is growing on a daily basis. We are so blessed to be here with a healthy body. There are so many things that can and do go wrong. But the majority of us are completely normal. It’s truly amazing and just another testimony of the divine plan of things.

Since it was Halloween I feel like I can talk a little about this too. The closer we came to the holiday, the more people put up decorations. I was very surprised to see how gruesome the decorations have become. I think there’s a line and in my opinion a lot of people have crossed it. What happened to the cute, silly, fun decorations? There are houses I don’t want to have to drive by in my neighborhood now. Tigger loves to see decorations, but I refuse to even point some of the houses out. I won’t even look very closely. It feels like a kid holiday has turned into something else. In fact there were hardly any little kid trick-or-treaters this year. It’s a bit sad.

It’s amazing how quickly thoughts come and go these days too. In the amount of time it takes me to put my fingers on the keyboard my thought is gone. There have been many more things that fly by through my mind this week. I need to learn to write them down so I won’t have to try to remember them.

Anyway, as we head into the holiday season, try not to get so wrapped up in everything and forget the most important thing. Family. Love them. Have fun with them. Enjoy them. Life is good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment