Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ADRENALINE RUSH by Cindy Hogan—Book Review/ #amreading #books #reviews

ADRENALINE RUSH by Cindy Hogan. This book began as a real thrill ride. I loved the feel and pacing of the book. The characters were great, and I loved the concept. I was really enjoying it until the middle. Things got very disturbing to me. I didn't think the death-defying stunts needed to be as horrific as they were. It was very twisted in my opinion. I also didn't realize this was part of a series. I felt left out of some of it since the main character kept referring to things that had happened in the past. It was a good read, but in the end, not for me. Although I'd be curious to see how it all began. I can't recommend it for everyone.


:) :) :)

A madman with a mission is kidnapping groups of thrill-seeking high school seniors across the country, and it s up to Christy to stop him. To do so, she must take on a fearless alter ego and infiltrate a group of adrenaline junkies bent on pushing life to the limit. Death-defying stunts are only the beginning: two groups fit the profile, and Christy must discover the real target before it s too late.

If she chooses the wrong group, more people will disappear. But choosing right puts her as the prime target with no guarantee that she'll get out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment