Thursday, March 4, 2010

Book Peek

The Summoning is a fun book that I discovered recently. The third book in the trilogy is coming out soon and I was checking out the release date when I saw that HarperCollinsPublishers is offering a limited time free peep at the first book so I thought I'd attempt to put the link on. I quite enjoyed this book once I got into it. Here's my review from when I read it. Take a peek at Kelley Armstrong's website for more books she's written and see what you think of The Summoning. www.kelleyarmstrong.com

The Summoning Kelley Armstrong

I had a really hard time getting into this book but once I did I couldn’t put it down. I’m not sure exactly what made it so difficult to get into. It could be that things were so drawn out. The characters are great and it’s another mix of people with different powers (if I say too much it could inadvertently give some things away!).



No comments:

Post a Comment