Thursday, March 25, 2010

Book Buzzin'

Well, Brandon Mull's Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison was released this week. I'm really excited about it and learned something about Amazon. If you pick the Free Shipping that is offered when you order $25 or more, you don't get your book for a really long time because they figure you don't mind waiting since you didn't want to pay for shipping. Now, the book's been out since Tuesday and mine hasn't even been shipped. Not sure I'm going to do that again! I'll let you know about the book . . . as soon as I get it.

Here's some other exciting news I've heard about. For those of you that loved hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, there is finally a summary for it! I'm really excited. Take a look and let me know what you think! CRESCENDO

No comments:

Post a Comment