Thursday, October 31, 2013

ERASING TIME by CJ Hill--Book Review

ERASING TIME by CJ Hill a.k.a Janette Rallison. I loved this book. The word play that happened kept me on my toes and smiling through the whole thing. I loved the characters and got completely lost in the society of the future. There was a twist that I didn't see coming and I love it when that happens. I can recommend this book for just about everyone. There is a bit of violence that might not be appropriate for younger audience.

:) :) :) :) :)


When twins Sheridan and Taylor wake up 400 years in the future, they find a changed world: domed cities, no animals, and a language that’s so different, it barely sounds like English. And the worst news: They can’t go back home.
The twenty-fifth-century government transported the girls to their city hoping to find a famous scientist to help perfect a devastating new weapon. The mob-like Dakine fights against the government, and somehow Taylor and Sheridan find themselves in the middle. The only way to elude them all is to trust Echo, a guy with secrets of his own. The trio must put their faith in the unknown to make a harrowing escape into the wilds beyond the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment