Saturday, July 27, 2013

Confessions Of A Mom

I'm going to try out this new addition to my blog. It's not meant to a pity-party-my-life-is-so-hard type of thing, but more of an if-I'm-thinking-this-way-I-sure-hope-others-are type of thing. I figure that I'm not the only one struggling with balancing life, kids, husband, hobbies, relationships, family, etc. (At least I sure hope I'm not the only one.) :) I'm also figuring that there is strength in numbers. To me, I've always felt better when I learn that someone else is or has shared my same frustrations or experiences or struggles.

So, I want to return the favor. I'm going to share my successes, struggles, worries, and anything else that life brings. Not to generate any pity or sorrow or saying my life is horrible or my life is wonderful, but hopefully to help others know that they aren't alone, because as a woman, we can feel very alone at times.

Now, I need to put a disclaimer here. Some of you know me well enough to be familiar with some of my situations. I am going to do my best to speak in very generic terms but if you happen to know what I'm talking about then hopefully it'll make you laugh. My intent is not to offend someone and that is my biggest fear in doing this. I never intentionally set out to offend anyone, but I know that it can happen. I'm praying that it doesn't happen.

Well, here we go on the journey of life. I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I do. The first official post will happen on Aug 3rd and every Saturday following (as long as life doesn't get in the way). :)

P.S. I think I need a picture to put with each post. Any suggestions?

2 comments: