Friday, December 4, 2020

LADYBUG'S CHRISTMAS by Anabella Schofield and Sofia Schofield

LADYBUG'S CHRISTMAS by Anabella Schofield and Sofia Schofield. New Christmas stories are always fun. This cute ladybug reminds me that holidays don't always turn out the way we want them to, and that's okay. I could see myself in the ladybug and took it as a reminder of what I need to focus on this Christmas season. I would recommend this to everyone.

:) :) :) :)

It’s Christmastime in the garden, and Ladybug is excited to celebrate with her loved ones! When Ladybug invites her friends and family to a Christmas feast, she prepares to make sure everything runs smoothly. Despite Ladybug’s best efforts, the feast doesn’t go as planned. With the help of her friends, Ladybug learns that the sweetest part of the season is togetherness!




No comments:

Post a Comment