Saturday, January 10, 2015

CONFESSIONS OF A MOM


Happy New Year. This was a little project Tigger and I worked on this past week. It was fun to see how excited he was at putting it together even if we did go through 3/4 a bottle of glue. :)

This year has been slow coming up with goals. I can't say I've really even expanded past continuing to work on the ones I set last year. The thing that has caused me a lot of thought though is the amount of people who have said they don't believe in New Years resolutions. It has made me wonder why. Why not set goals to reach for? Why not work on different things? Why not set goals? Maybe it's a semantics thing and they really do set goals, they just don't call them that. I'm not sure. What do you think?

Another thing I've for sure decided is that I may not have a CONFESSIONS OF A MOM post every week. I'll do my best but if there's only a picture or nothing you'll have to forgive me. I'm trying to get life in order and a bit more balanced and I'm finding sleep is a little more important than I've given it credit for . . . but only a little. :)

So as we step into this New Year, I hope it brings much joy, lots of laughter, tons of fun, and may you reach your goals (or whatever you may call them.) :)con

2 comments:

  1. I'm calling mine "secret resolutions" this year! I usually do set new years resolutions but last year I failed miserably so this year I'm just keeping them a secret to myself. I know, I know, makes no sense but if I fail them, at least maybe I won't be so hard on myself this year!

    ReplyDelete