Monday, October 3, 2011

Introducing . . .


Introducing Mary Kay Monday's! With the holidays around the corner, I wanted to make it easy for everyone to pick out something for anyone on their list. So, every Monday (well most Monday's) I'll have a featured item that will be 20% off for the rest of the week. (And if I miss a Monday, the sale will continue till the following week.)

This week everything it 20% off. Just have your order in by midnight Sunday to get the discount. And . . . to get an additional 5% off, simply become a follower. And . . . to get another 5% off get a friend to become a follower. Don't worry, once you've done that you'll always get 5% off. So you can easily get 30% off your entire order this week.

Take a look at the eCatalog, virtual makeover, and anything else that suits you on my website. It's easy and everything makes wonderful gifts, with lots under $10. Take a look and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment