Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Work In Progress Wednesday

I have to apologize for the lack of a post last week. Wednesday came and went before I realized it. But I have a good excuse. I was at the LDStormakers Conference. Wow. It was fantastic. I learned so much and have a new found motivation to continue getting better. Also, I think I may tweak this post to a Work In Progress Writing Tip since the submitting process takes time and there's not always something to report. This way I'll share what I've learned in the last week or what has and hasn't worked in the past week. What do you think?

Anyway, I got lots of good feedback on both The Black Orchid and Encoded Secrets. Can't wait to get started!

Happy Writing!

1 comment:

  1. I was at the conference as well. I agree - fantastic! Nice to "meet" you on FB, and it's great to see your blog. I'll be waiting to hear about the progress on your books! :)

    ReplyDelete