Thursday, August 26, 2010

So it's been awhile . . .

I've been stuck in several books and have had some good writing times this last little while. I'm also realizing there are a number of books I've completed but not written a review on. So when I do get to it (which will hopefully be this weekend) I will have to do all of them.

Not that I'm making excuses either, but it's just been really HOT lately. Really, 116 or so this week. Not fun, but I guess that's what we get for living in AZ. The baby has decided he likes my ribcage and the couch isn't as comfortable as it use to be. I'm assured this is normal, but I'm not so sure . . . :)

2 comments:

  1. His comfort precedes anyone else and their comfort. Keaton lived in my ribs, strumming them like a guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnant in the Arizona summer is just plain torture. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete