Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kudos

I've been trying to think of the best way to run this blog. Since I'm into writing right now I definitely want to share what I learn as I go, but I also realized that I have a extensive knowledge in child development in regards to writing. It would be a good thing to share that information as well. So here's what I'm going to do. Both. It should make for a good time.

Tonight though I want to send kudos out to a few people. I had a concert with a small group I perform with and it went well despite some of the set backs that happened before we walked on stage. A couple of players weren't there. I don't know all the circumstances for those players but as a performers it's frustrating when you work so hard only to not have all the elements needed. The show must go on though and for those players who's section were short players they really stepped up to the plate and pulled it off. Kudos for picking up the slack at the last minutes.

One must recognize the right decision even though it may not be easy though. A player that wasn't there when we walked on stage joined us late. It couldn't have been easy to walk on late and kudos goes out to making the right decision even though it may be the hardest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment