Thursday, October 8, 2020

DRAGONWATCH 4: CHAMPION OF THE TITAN GAMES


DRAGONWATCH 4: CHAMPION OF THE TITANS GAMES  by Brandon Mull. This is a series I wish I had complete before reading. Alas, we have to wait another year for the next one. When that day comes, I will be sitting down with FABLEHAVEN and DRAGONWATCH and bing reading the entire series. This story was wonderful. I enjoyed being in Crescent Lagoon and having characters reunited. I loved the games. I loved the new friends, and I loved the action and twists and turns. It is an amazing addition to the DRAGONWATCH series and I cannot wait for the next one. I highly recommend it to everyone.

:) :) :) :) :)

The war against dragons intensifies. Will Kendra and Seth find the help they desperately need from the Giant Queen? This fourth book in a five-book series leaves the underwater dragon preserve of Crescent Lagoon for a gladiator-style arena at Titan Valley—the magical realm of towering giants and enslaved dragons. Our two young heroes have never felt so small or faced a challenge so ... giant!




No comments:

Post a Comment