Thursday, June 25, 2020

FINDING JACK by Melanie Jacobson



FINDING JACK by Melanie Jacobson. This 2019 Whitney Award winning book was such a wonderful read. It deserved the award, hands down. I loved Emily and Jack. I loved the way their relationship began, as I think many relationship begin these days. I loved the give and the take, and the lessons learned on both sides. Life is hard for everyone, and until we take the time to try to understand, we may be speaking out of line. I highly recommend this book to any and every romantic out there. Take a look and let me know what you think.

:) :) :) :) :)

When smart, practical Emily finds herself in the crosshairs of an Internet prankster, her orderly world goes topsy-turvy. Instead of getting mad at the handsome stranger behind the joke, she finds herself drawn to him. But Jack Dobson, though hilarious and thoughtful, has a lot of secrets. Despite her growing feelings for her new and unexpected long-distance friend, his biggest secret of all might be the one that breaks the spell they've been weaving around each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment