Wednesday, October 3, 2018

SIX SISTERS' STUFF COPYCAT COOKING COOKBOOK



I was excited to try this cookbook. I had my kids go through and sticky note all the recipes they wanted to try. The book is a colorful rainbow of tabs. We have since tried several of the recipes and they have all been a hit. For someone as cooking challenged as I am, the recipes were easy to follow and I knew what most of the ingredients were. In fact I had most of them in my house for the recipes we tried. This is a great book for those who love to eat out, but don't necessarily want to spend the money on it. Click on the link above for a free recipe from the book, and let me know what you think!

:) :) :) :) :

The popular Six Sisters' Stuff bloggers come to the rescue with a new collection of more than 100 easy-to-make recipes of popular restaurant dishes and take-out favorites for busy families.
With more than fifty recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less, this cookbook can help make meal planning a breeze as you mix-and-match side dishes from one restaurant with main courses from another and finish it off with a dessert from a third.
Save money while spending more time with your family. Change dining-out to dining-in for a memorable experience your whole family will enjoy.
Includes copycat recipes for Texas Roadhouse Cactus Blossom, Panda Express Orange Chicken, Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan, Disneyland Monte Cristo Sandwich, Chili's Molten Hot Lava Cake, Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes, and Universal Studios Butterbeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment