Thursday, July 14, 2011

Book Review Thursday--Taken By Storm

Taken By Storm by Angela Morrison. This really sucked me in. I fell in love with the characters and couldn't get enough of it. As one who has always loved the ocean, I was thrilled to be able to learn more about free diving. I have to admit that the ending made me a little frustrated because I wanted more. I wanted to know what else happened. I'm excited to see what happens with Michael and Leesie's relationship.
This book has been recommended for ages 12 and up. I would love to recommend it to everyone as well, but it does some very mild sex conversations.
Take a look at the Cayman Summer blog. It has some beautiful pictures of an underwater excursion as well as some other things. There is also a contest going on that you can participate in.

Here's a blurb about the book:

Michael's parents died in a terrible storm and now he's drowning in tragedy. All Leesie wants to do is save him. But if she gives into temptations, who will save her?

No comments:

Post a Comment